Want to try coding but aren't very techy? Fear not - FCC to the rescue! You will learn to code some fun things and we'll start from the very beginning. Did I mention that it's totally free and at the end of it you'll be hacking like a boss?
Woah, cool! When's the next session? »
Flashing (mainly LEDs)
Let's talk about Arduino
Friday 1st June 2012 at 1-2pm
- What are microcontrollers? What can you do with them?
- Let's build our first Arduino circuit
- Understanding the Arduino code structure
- Building a simple light-sensor powered theremin
Tools for this session:
- code editor (actually it's called an integrated development environment) we will be using